- Oak Trail Golf Course is the only public golf course in Navarro County located in Corsicana, established in 1935.
- Perfect Golf Course for Beginners
- Unique 9 hole experience
- Relaxed Atmosphere and Fun for the whole family!
- Icehouse, Sports Bar and Grill on the Golf course for more Fun go to: OT Sports Bar & Grill
Well maintained, it’s the kind of course that makes for an enjoyable, affordable afternoon on the links. The design rolls through mature trees, creeks meander through the layout, and water comes into play on 7 of 9 holes. As you might expect, the greens are pretty flat and of medium speed. This course location is green all year around with its own water lake – Unique in Texas – Check our Gallery.
Golf course details
- Holes: 9
- Opened Year round Tuesday through Sunday.
- Golf Season: Year round
- Guest Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed
- Club House and Pro in house: Yes
- Driving range: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes
- Metal spikes allowed: No
- Dress code: Non collared allowed
- Credit cards accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Discover
Length, slope and rating for each tee